Hampton Roads Property Management
We can Help Manage Your Hampton Roads Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Coastal Virginia area.
Inquire About Our Services
Benefits of using 757 Rental Homes
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
What we do as your property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Move-in & Move-out Surveys
- Periodic Surveys every 6 Months
- Process Applications
- Prepare leases and addenda
- Lease signing
- Manage maintenance concerns
- Collect rents
- Coordinate Evictions
- Perform Move-In & Move-Out Inspections
- On call 24/7 for all maintenance needs
- Perform periodic surveys of your investments every 6 months
- Maintain Records of all Invoices and Estimates
- Owners are Informed of maintenance needs before the work is performed
- Communicate directly with Contractors
- Work Directly with Home Warranty and Owner's Insurance Companies as Needed
- Rent Processing
- Distribution of Rent Proceeds to Pay Maintenance Invoices
- Monthly Deposit of Rent to Local Banks
- Provide Monthly Income Statements
- Provide Yearly 1099's, Income, and Expense Statements for Tax Reporting Purposes
Let us prepare a comprehensive market analysis of your investment and ensure you are getting top dollar whether you decide to lease or to sell.
We use the most proven and current methods for putting your property out there and in front of the rental market. Out listings are placed on the MLS, Craigslist, Postlets, Automatic Housing Referral Network, Trulia, Zillow and many more. We also frequently feature properties on our Facebook page.
- Online Advertising
- Website Updates
- Multiple Listing Service
- Sign and Lock Box
- Social Media Advertising
We help you find and retain tenants using our tenant screening services. Our excellent customer service begins with each prospective tenant's first call to us. Once a prospect has chosen to rent with us, we will diligently examine each application received by our property management team. After vetting each applicant, the final approval is yours!
The Application Process
- Income Analysis
- Assessment of Credit Worthiness
- Verification of Rental History
Once a tenant has received approval to rent a property, we require a security deposit for the home to be taken off of the market.
We require all tenants to remit a security deposit. Once we have received the funds, the security deposit will be held in a separate escrow account by Beach Realty United.
We manage all paperwork from security deposit acceptance to security deposit refund and everything in between.
Hampton Roads Area Information
In December 1606, three ships carrying men and boys left England on a mission sponsored by a proprietary company. Headed by Captain Christopher Newport, they sailed across the Atlantic Ocean to North America. After a long voyage, they first landed at the entrance to the Chesapeake Bay on the south shore at a place they named Cape Henry (for Henry Frederick, Prince of Wales, the elder son of their king).
During the first few days of exploration, they identified the site of Old Point Comfort (which they originally named "Point Comfort") as a strategic defensive location at the entrance to the body of water that became known as Hampton Roads Roads. This is formed by the confluence of the Elizabeth, Nansemond, and James rivers. The latter is the longest river in Virginia. Source From Wikipedia