Norfolk Property Management
We can Help Manage Your Norfolk Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Coastal Virginia area.
Inquire About Our Services
Benefits of using 757 Rental Homes
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Lower time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
What we do as your property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Verify credit
- Process Applications
- Prepare leases and addenda
- Lease signing
- Manage maintenance concerns
- Collect rents
- Coordinate Evictions
- Online Advertising
- Website Updates
- Multiple Listing Service
- Sign and Lock Box
- Social Media Advertising
- Income Analysis
- Analysis of Credit worthiness
- Verify Rental and Employment History
- Perform Move-In & Move-Out Inspections
- On call 24/7 for all maintenance needs
- Perform periodic surveys of your investments every 6 months
- Owners are Informed of maintenance needs before the work is performed
- Rent Processing
- Monthly Deposit of Rent to Local Banks
- Provide Monthly Income Statements
- Provide yearly 1099′s and Income & Expense Statements for Tax Reporting Purposes
Let us prepare a comprehensive market analysis of your investment and ensure you are getting top dollar whether you decide to lease or to sell.
We use the most proven and current methods for putting your property out there and in front of the rental market. Out listings are placed on the MLS, Craigslist, Postlets, Automatic Housing Referral Network, Trulia, Zillow and many more. We also frequently feature properties on our Facebook page.
We help you find and retain terrific tenants through excellent customer service that begins with the first call to us. Then, our diligent examination of their rental history, employment history and credit worthiness is performed. The final approval is yours!
We typically require tenants to place a security deposit equal to one month’s rent.
We manage all paperwork from security deposit acceptance to security deposit refund and everything in between.
Norfolk Area Information
In 1619, the Governor for the Virginia Colony, Sir George Yeardley incorporated four jurisdictions, termed citties, for the developed portion of the colony. These formed the basis for colonial representative government in the newly minted House of Burgesses. What would become Norfolk was put under the Elizabeth Cittie incorporation.
In 1634 King Charles I reorganized the colony into a system of shires. The former Elizabeth Cittie became Elizabeth City Shire. After persuading 105 people to settle in the colony, Adam Thoroughgood (who had immigrated to Virginia in 1622 from King's Lynn, Norfolk, England) was granted a large land holding, through the headrights system, along the Lynnhaven River in 1636. Source From Wikipedia