Looking for a dedicated Real Estate professional to work hard for you? You have come to the right place. I have a proven track record of over 25 years of property management and other real estate experience serving the Hampton Roads area. I am also a member of the National Association for Residential Property Managers. For a free market analysis, please call 757-226-7417.
- Circle of Excellence Distinguished Property Manager of the Year 2011
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Member, Hampton Roads REALTOR Association (HRRA)
- Member, National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Member, Virginia Association of REALTORS (VAR)
- Recipient, Distinguished Property Manager for 2006-2021
- Recipient, CEO Silver Award for 2005 & 2006
- Member of The National Association of Residential Property Managers since 2008
- Residential Manager Professional, Residential Management Professional 2016
- Chair, Property Managers Leasing Council 2015-2016
- Co-Chair, Property Managers Leasing Council 2013-2014
- Treasurer, National Association of Residential Property Managers 2013, 2014, 2015
- Vice President, National Association of Residential Property Managers 2016
- President, National Association of Residential Property Managers 2021-2022
Meet the Team
Maily Roberts-Jacobs » Associate Broker/ Realtor
Senior Professional Property Manager
Dedicated and hardworking, Maily has been a recognized leader in property management since 1989. Maily is involved in the real estate industry, and holds memberships in numerous groups, including the local Hampton Roads Realtor Association. It is her interest to be highly in tune with the needs of both her home owners and tenants. She is committed to providing the best service to all of her customers and clients.
Christopher Brown » Associate Broker/ Realtor
Assistant Property Manager
Christopher has been a licensed agent and property manager with Beach Realty United since 2006. In 2018, Christopher received the designation of becoming a licensed broker. He has over 15 years of property management and sales experience. Christopher is an alumni of Old Dominion University with a Bachelor's of Science Degree. As a devoted property manager, it is his interest to facilitate the best possible real estate experience for each of his clients.