Virginia Beach Property Management
We can Help Manage Your Virginia Beach Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Coastal Virginia area.
Inquire About Our Services
Benefits of using 757 Rental Homes
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Lower time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
What we do as your property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Verify credit
- Process Applications
- Prepare leases and addenda
- Lease signing
- Manage maintenance concerns
- Collect rents
- Coordinate Evictions
- Online Advertising
- Website Updates
- Multiple Listing Service
- Sign and Lock Box
- Social Media Advertising
- Income Analysis
- Analysis of Credit worthiness
- Verify Rental and Employment History
- Perform Move-In & Move-Out Inspections
- On call 24/7 for all maintenance needs
- Perform periodic surveys of your investments every 6 months
- Owners are Informed of maintenance needs before the work is performed
- Rent Processing
- Monthly Deposit of Rent to Local Banks
- Provide Monthly Income Statements
- Provide yearly 1099′s and Income & Expense Statements for Tax Reporting Purposes
Let us prepare a comprehensive market analysis of your investment and ensure you are getting top dollar whether you decide to lease or to sell.
We use the most proven and current methods for putting your property out there and in front of the rental market. Out listings are placed on the MLS, Craigslist, Postlets, Automatic Housing Referral Network, Trulia, Zillow and many more. We also frequently feature properties on our Facebook page.
We help you find and retain terrific tenants through excellent customer service that begins with the first call to us. Then, our diligent examination of their rental history, employment history and credit worthiness is performed. The final approval is yours!
We typically require tenants to place a security deposit equal to one month’s rent.
We manage all paperwork from security deposit acceptance to security deposit refund and everything in between.
Virginia Beach Area Information
Nearly half a million people call Virginia Beach home, many of whom work for the US Armed Forces or support the Department of Defense in a civilian capacity. This allows for a robust economy that supports a city rich with employment opportunities.
On the Atlantic Ocean at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, Virginia Beach is perfectly situated as a resort town and boasts miles and miles of some of the cleanest beaches in the world. These beaches and our treasured boardwalk play host to festivals and events throughout the year.